•  
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Заходите, регистрируйтесь, задавайте нам вопросы
и оставляйте свои отзывы.
Запись на консультацию - (495) 509-77-89

Запишитесь на консультацию через сайт
http://lapsurgery.ru/record-on-consultation
Наши сайты
www.lapsurgery.ru
www.lishniives.ru

Автор Тема: RuneScape as well as Tibia and is played with iso perspective  (Прочитано 584 раз)

bertramuzi

• Гость
He goes on to say: "While the numbers and statistics stuff isn't something that all players are most interested in when playing MMOs However, it's what fans of the most dedicated players tend to stick to after exploring is done Cheap OSRS Gold. As it's often so central to the things that long-term players' minds are on It was natural to make this an integral part of Melvor's game's design. Plus it meshes very well with design elements common in the majority of idle games."

He also drew inspiration from other MMOs However, the structure of RuneScape was one that he followed particularly closely, building around the story of Melvor Idle to create a universe that is a sequel with the 20 years old RPG. "RuneScape was such a key base for the game due to the fact that it was such an important game for me," said the player."

Much like many others I was one of them. I began playing RuneScape due to the fact that a majority of my friends was playing the game. Its being an online-based game was a big part of this, that ease of entry with RuneScape's deep branching and complexity were what made me want to return to it for so long and is what I wanted to recreate with Melvor Idle."

With Malcolm who was candid about his inspirations the word quickly spread to Jagex that the fan had developed a game that was based on its own MMO. Staff members reported the matter to management, who subsequently approved it, with Director of Product Management Chris Pfeiffer telling us his team was impressed by "how much had been achieved and how well it was in line in a way with RuneScape."

"The strategy for Melvor Idle is also completely aligned with our core beliefs about what makes an actual game this is a natural fit our company," said the executive RS Gold Buy. "Furthermore, the idea that we could give someone in our community the chance to be a part of this is a great motivator for everyone in the business."